CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Liberals Vs. Conservatives - Would Everyone Please Just Shut The Hell Up!

Ok, Sunday blogs are a new one for me, but since I've been lacking in my daily blog responsibilities, I figured a new thing was welcome.

I happened to pass by Al Franken's new Book "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right." This title, is of course, BULL. Al Franken comes off as a spoiled little know-it-all. Not that I'm defending Ann Coulter (Treason). But by virtue of the fact that she is against Liberals puts her way ahead of the race when paired with Al Franken.

But why is it nobody gets it. Ann is off, Al is way off... It's sparked interest for me to write my own book. Remember "Rush Limbaugh Is A Big Fat Stupid Idiot"? What if I wrote a book called "Al Franken Should Shut The Hell Up," and a sequel called, "Ann Coulter: While A Pretty Smile Is Poison From The Heart".

This is the fact. Until one of these two geniuses realizes what's really going on, all either book will be is a clever little opinion and anything but a solution. "Well, gee, you big loud mouthed arrogant little loser. What IS the solution, and for that matter, problem?"

Public Enemy # 1: The Rage That Is Political Correctness. -Man I am so sick of Soccer Moms who don the protest sign and flood the streets in support of political correctness. They are double minded when it comes to this issue. It's not ok for us to use Proactive Intelligence Screening, (a euphemism for Racially Profiling - or picking out the group of people who routinely terrorize us and harassing them constantly at the airport rather than making little old ladies from North Dakota face a wall while we search their inner cavities) BUT it's ok for a man to be portrayed as a buffoon on the commercials during breaks that occur on the 6:00 news. Hey, wench, it either goes both ways, or it doesn't.

Public Enemy # 2: Guns. -I'm sick of the Left trying to take my .44 away. If every passenger on all the flights hijacked on 9-11 had a gun, the planes would not have made it to New York. True, discharging a firearm on a plane will more than likely cause the plane to crash, but then maybe only 150 people would have died instead of 3000.

I'm not even going to touch Al Franken on either of these because he's a snot nosed little tool. Ann has not addressed either, and if you ask me, these are the biggest issues ruining our country. So maybe I should don pen in hand, and let everyone know what I think... Does it matter I don't have a four-year degree? Oh yeah, either does Al Franken.

0 comments: