CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

More Traffic Stuff

Since most of us hate other people in traffic, I feel I can never exhaust this topic. In my town, the newest thing is for people passing through to try and beat the cops. Except they won't.

My girlfriend was going home the other day, doing the speed limit up Rt. 117, which happens to be 35MPH. Except that nobody wants to do it. Most want a minimum speed of 45MPH. Well, beware, because there are people like me in traffic with a radar detector, and I'm going to use it to set you up if you're bullying other people.

Here's how to nail an aggressive driver. Play chicken with him. If he wants you to go faster, do it. When the detector goes off, start slowing significantly as the signal increases. You want the idiot behind you to pass you un-knowingly which causes him to blow by the cop.

I've done this a half a dozen times with extreme success. All 6 people got stopped. At least 4 got tickets, not warnings. You see, when your on good terms with the local boys in blue, it's easy to attain this information.

Most of all, if you are an aggressive speeding driver, watch yourself. Because people like me are going to set you up all the time.

0 comments: