CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Gay Marriage In Massachusetts.

No, unlike the previous times, I'm not going to take a religious stance. I'm going to take a purely homophobic stance (although if there's one thing I'm not afraid of, it's a flaming homosexual who more effeminate than my own sister.)

I'm sick of the homosexual agenda. I'm tired of people who really want to carve this planet up finer amongst themselves. You can lump them together with pedophiles as far as I'm concerned. They are just the same because they want something no-one is comfortable with NOR finds moral, and because they can't have it, they all shove it down our throats.

Next it WILL be pedophiles because they'll see all the success the gays are having. In fact, the pedophiles ALREADY have a petition to eliminate the age-of-consent circulating arguing that pedophilia, like homosexuality is a "lifestyle". Yeah, the conservatives said 20 years ago gays would NEVER allowed to be married. Now look. Pedophiles are next.

0 comments: