CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 31, 2004

Voting Time Again

Oh goodie. Time to throw my vote away. How excited am I? Not very. No matter who I vote for, someone thinks I am throwing my vote away. Vote for Bush, then I want a power hungry dictator in office. Vote for Kerry, then I like guys who can't make up their minds about anything.

But here's the catch. I don't vote for either. Oh, I do vote. Only with my vote, I get both the left AND the right saying I'm wasting my vote.

I guess since the Libertarian party doesn't garner a ton of votes, some think it's the same as not voting at all. I have a different opinion.

Voting for someone I can't stomach would be throwing my vote away. So am I really throwing my vote away? No, not really. Throwing my vote away would be to listen to a Liberal or Conservative minded person who thinks Kerry is a re-incarnation of Muhammad and Bush is the Messiah.

0 comments: