CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 03, 2004

In Closing...

You know, after reading the posts of this Morat idiot along with his next door neighbor and fellow Star-Trek / Goth pal Matt - I've decided this must all end.

One of the things a good debater possesses is the ability to admit when he's wrong. We'll, I'm wrong. I was wrong to enter a debate with these two dead batteries. They are both entitled to their own opinion, but let's face it: This whole thing was a pissing contest with each contestant trying to show how much more brilliant than the other he was. All that was accomplished is six people from Matt's side got very apathetically pissed off, and Morat was one of the six.

What did I learn? Well, Matt taught me to remember my audience. Matt has this habit of using large words that the average person wouldn't understand. He's tossing insults around but most don't get it because they need a dictionary to define what he's saying. Here's a clue: When zinging someone, it only counts if they actually know they've been zinged. I did, but I imagine because it's because of my vast English vocabulary gained from being a Talk Radio student for so many years. Most people's vocabulary are not as advanced as Matt's. The only other I've witnessed is Zion's.

I also learned some things aren't worth arguing over. While I truly believe in the music of Spit Like This as it is unique and a step away from the garbage the U.S. has been spewing forth, to keep on in a battle of wits with two un-armed opponents is not only pointless, but it's kind of dumb.

So if it makes these two high-school buddies happy, I give you the win. I simply have much more important things to write about such as current events in my country, Michael Moore (the douchebag) and music... As always. So there you have it.


0 comments: