CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Art Of Pain And Matt B, The Vampire.

So Matt emails me and tries in his own un-clever way to entice me to his website indicating I will be terrified by what he's written. Let's review his review of my last post.

?so what are you? Goth, anti-Goth, vegetable or mineral. At a guess I would say that the co-ordination of a large brick have done them no favors in the credibility stakes. Hell, I wasn't even going to go further than my general rant about "mansonite" style moronity but after the reveller demonstrated that these clones (seen one mansonite - you've seen them all) had gone to all that trouble I felt I should at least return the link. One had gone so far as to lay down a challenge to a blog duel (what-ever the heck kind of offer that is. The dude can?t even hyper link to this blog correctly [hint you have too many dots knob-scratch])

After this anti-Goth rant (location: no links for you until you fix yours!) he goes on to say "Chicks frustrate the hell out of me." which goes a long way to explaining the website itself - it didn't work! At least I make no claims about the quality of this place. He/She/It needs to spend more time leaning a semblance of skill and less time on frustrated masturbatory activities. I did try to follow the link to ?the rules? but all that happened is a new pop-up with the home page.


Well, I'm an Individual, jackass. I follow no crowd, I do my own thing. See, here's some truth: Goth is NOT original. People all over this planet do the same thing you are doing and it's just not that un-usual. Great, follow a crowd.

People like this "Matt B" are such zeros. They've never kissed any girls (or guys), they never emerge from their 2 square mile town, and they think they are intelligent because they can - sort of - use the English language.

He attacks my recent post on "what women want" failing to realize the ironic musings within the post itself. Anyone who frequents this page realizes the irony of it and is endlessly entertained by the contents within. He also accuses me of "masturbatory practices" when he himself is spanking it with a thumb up his ass while drooling over Vikki Spit's picture on Spit Like This' website.

Ask yourself, "How did this zero, Matt B, find SLT to begin with? And what can he gain by 'reviewing' their music?" Nothing. He probably suffers from some personal in-adequacies and is trying to make up for them by doing something that he considers amazing.

Let me clue you in on something, junior. You picked a fight with SLT - bad. You picked another fight with Vince Wylde - WORSE. I'm a relentless, angry, sociopathic lunatic who DOES get off... But only on the suffering of those who choose to take me on. And your stupid link is fixed YOU ZERO.

0 comments: